Do you think you can pull off a bathroom re-do for less than $300? This homeowner and blog author of Kojo-Designs did just that!
The entire project involved replacing the ugly and defunct vanity, painting the walls, replacing the hardware, hanging a new mirror, and re-doing the shelves. For this mini bathroom makeover, she spent the following:
- Vanity/dresser from Mile High Thrift – $30
- Vessel sinks from Amazon – $90 ($45 each)
- Faucets from Amazon – $90 ($45 each)
- New hardware from Home Depot – $30
- Paint (stock) – free
- Mirror from Home Depot – $40
That’s only $280! Take this as a challenge and do your own budget bathroom makeover!